This site is administered by Featherstone Group.
Your privacy on Featherstone Group’s website:
What information do we gather?
Featherstone Group collects information on its sites in two ways:
- Directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for a program).
- Indirectly (for example, through our site’s technology).
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes registering to use the site, subscribing to newsletters, and registering for a program. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Our site collects information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type for statistics reports.
- Details of your visits to our site and resources you access (including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data).
- When this information relates to or identifies you, we will treat it as “personal data”.
How do we use information that we collect from the site?
We use personal data to provide you with information you request, register you for programs, arrange speaking engagements, and for other similar activities. For example:
- To send information about registration
- To fulfill your requests for newsletters or other content
- To communicate with you for and about specific programs for which you have registered
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
We will not sell personal data to third parties. However, there will be other times when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via Featherstone Group’s site. You should understand that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can do this by using our Contact Us form.
You can exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you at any time by using our Contact Us form.
That about covers it—we do our best to maintain your privacy and create a valuable, informative site, with the best user experience possible.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us using our Contact Us form.